Music Banter - View Single Post - The Definitve List: Most Overrated Bands\Artists ever
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 07:16 AM   #27 (permalink)
Rainard Jalen
Music Addict

Firstly, to deal with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp
if anything Kanye is underrated.

you know garbage about music. Only person who should be on the list is DMB.

seriously, I am ashamed you have the VU banana on your avatar. You are unworthy to be a fan.
I think it's you who seem to know "garbage" about music. Kanye is overrated, a lame rapper, and a TERRIBLE rhymer. He has virtually no redeeming MC skills at all. That you seem to think otherwise is a plain indication of exactly what you accused Jay of. Sorry to be the one to break it to ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
20. Radiohead - Yeah but a really good band all the same

18. Snoop Dogg - He has 1 1/2 decent albums wrong, he had one decent album - but in response to my buddy Jack, so what if he was a pimp? Lots of gangsta rappers have dubious backgrounds by their own admission, why pick on Snoop's?

13. John Lennon(post-Beatles) - Whatever, the music sucked. Yeah it did - why does it get any acclaim? I don't think it really did at the time, save the Plastic Ono Band album

12. Eminem - Why do good things happen to bad people great rapper, great comedian

11. Kanye West - rubbish and his fans know "garbage" about music

10. The Rolling Stones - They have no right being included in the same sentence as the Beatles, Zeppelin and the Who, combined they never produced half the crap music the Stones have. disagree, without the Stones there's no Zep or The Who

9. Nirvana - Not a PC thing to say, but if Cobain doesn't pull the plug they are remembered like Alice in Chains or Soundgarden at best. Totally disagree - Nirvana were more memorable simply for the MASSIVE singles, scene people would always look back on Nevermind and see it as the most essential record of the era whatever happened

8. 2 PAC - Not a great emcee nor does he have the track record of many lesser regarded acts. nah, he's not a good rapper - more of a poet/political activist

7. Kiss - Name one person you know who still likes them. my friend's dad

3. Bruce Springsteen - I don't care what you say I've meet anyone who liked The Boss that wasn't borderline retarded or an @$$hole. This guy sucks. his early material show the signs of one of the most talented singer songwriters to come out of 70s rock
Rainard Jalen is offline   Reply With Quote