Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sex Pistols
Thread: The Sex Pistols
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 06:49 PM   #195 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADELE View Post
Funny you should say that as I saw on tele the other day the pistols with Matlock are playing about 20 festivals this summer alone!

Playing good gigs too from what I hear although you know how it is at festivals......f***g a few stoners on bongos sounds like heavenly drums once you drink the herb tea.
But Matlock actually wrote the songs with them that we all know and played most of the shows and still does.
Syd was brought in very short period and played nothing just image.
I like the fact Rotten now likes the Queen and is a property developer!
The Ramones just took drugs and died of drugs.I know so many people who when they listen to the Ramones like Bonzo and rock n roll radio actually love their cartoon fast tunes.
But the Ramones had clever marketing too with T shirts and stuff good branding they had.
They are loved in south America and Latin countries too!
Johnny and Joey both died of cancer, Dee Dee is the only one that died of drugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote