Music Banter - View Single Post - HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread-POST HERE!
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 12:01 PM   #74 (permalink)
whogivesaflux
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
You mentioned Nu Metal so I gave some comparisons and bands but I realise that is pointless debating with obstinate posters who seem to revel in being impolite. I have noticed that you have had a few run ins already and you don't even have fifty posts to your name. Do not bother replying as you are on ignore because stubborness a lack of civility are traits that are pointless to try and argue against and I am here to talk about music and not be shouted down at because my opinion is different.

So, accurate information is not important to you. Just being polite.

NO ONE shouted you down. You attempted to correct me like a big shot with incorrect information. Now you're sore because you refuse to ACCEPT the fact that you were wrong/mistaken. This was not an opinion based invitation for discussion friend. You interjected yourself and simply made a false statement and now I am the bad guy for correcting you when it was me that you attempted to step on to begin with.<---run on sentence.
whogivesaflux is offline   Reply With Quote