Music Banter - View Single Post - Indecision 2008 -what do you think?????
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #177 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Obama is going to have a lot of trouble getting the support of the Clinton fans. Honestly he should have chose Hilary. Hilary is in prime spot for 2012 (if obama looses) / 2016 election years. Hilary could say she supported McCain and all her followers would support McCain, the democratic party wouldn't condemn her for it, because the democrat power houses/ money makers are all Clinton supporters.

Frankly I don't think Obama can win (THANK GOD). He has the most liberal voting record, borderline communist. Hamaas, terrorist organization, has openly come out and supported him. He also went to the church of Jeremiah Wright and won't condemn the man for saying "God Damn America" yet a year earlier he condemns Imus for making racial comments at the texas (Texas i think) women's basketball team. Talk about a hypocrite. Besides that Obama has said he will break international law to meet with communist leaders around the world.

Need proof? No Hussein

NOBAMA 08
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote