Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 12:13 PM   #388 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post

72 : ME

I don't know why people read these , i'm full of shit.

I've noticed half the stuff I say on this forum I contradict myself with just a couple of months later. I guess it depends on who's annoying me. If someone comes into a thread and starts hero worshipping a band in an annoying way , even if it's a band I like I can't help but start bringing up all their bad points just to annoy that person. I do the opposite too , if someone is putting down a band in an annoying way i'll just say I like them to argue with them. Even if i've not listened to that band in over 10 years. Just recently i've praised Whitesnake , Motley Crue and Kiss. I don't think i've even listened to those first 2 bands since about 1993.
The other week I found myself listening to the Libertines first album and quite enjoying it. don't get me wrong , I still think Pete Docherty is an annoying moon faced cunt but I don't hate that album anywhere near as much as I did a year ago. Mind you in my defence if I did say I hated it then it was probably to annoy some Docherty fanboy as I seem to remember my opinion of that album being that it has it's moments but it gets old real quick. Maybe not hearing it since 2003 or 4 has refreshed it for me without having to hear all the hype. It wouldn't be the first time thats happened I said the same of REM & Franz Ferdinand and I like both those bands now after slagging them off for years.

In summery : Ignore me.

P.S. Now i've put myself in this NOTHING is off limits
Greatest Post ever ^

I mean...did someone say say something?

PS: Killer Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote