Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #173 (permalink)
mjscarousal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsitoosit View Post
OJ was found innocent... guess he didn't do it. Michael Jackson settling out of court didn't paint him as innocent, it also doesn't take much to see something is OFF with him in the sex department. Beyond the point of just being shy, he has needs like any other human. His ranch was searched and child erotica was found... hmm, maybe he's not jerking off Jordy but he obviously has a thing for naked children. Add him telling Martin Bashere that sleeping in the same bed as children (that aren't his) is a natural, fun thing and it's not hard to connect the dots. Either he is innocent and trying REALLY hard to seem guilty or he had a very good reason to pay those kids off so they would shut up. Either way... he should stay the **** away from children when other people aren't around to observe what he is doing. Donate to charities, help sick kids.. all that is wonderful, but STOP with the sleep overs Michael.

I know, I know... but he wrote Thriller.
I agree some what with what you said but comparing the OJ simpson case to the Michael Jackson case is like trying to compare Michael Jackson with Prince? there is just no comparision. They were two completely different cases and circumstances. If you watched the Michael Jackson case closely like I did, you would see that case was a big media hype all about money. That man didn't do anything and they couldn't prove anything thats why he was acquited. I'm tired of people that think just because celebrities get accused of something that automatically means they did it or they can buy their way out. Maybe if people stop believing the hype and exactly look at the cases they can open their brain for the reality of what it really is and not what the media says. The mother lied on the stand, the accuser lied and even admitted to lieing on the stand. It was a huge mess and the only thing that came out of the case was another smear on Michael's name and another distraction to take away from his music.

and as for the "child erotica" found on his ranch :
Michael lived in a big ass ranch and I wouldn't be surprise if they found a dead body there and he didn't know about it. See... people need to realize its not Michael Jackson its the PEOPLE he surrounds himself with.
The ranch was open for other people Michael was not the only person living on that ranch. There could have been other people in possession of that and like Michael said, there are millions and millions of people constantly sending him things and mail. It all goes to the ranch so to sit here and say just because that was found on the ranch, his guilty? thats ludacris because it doesnt prove anything or that its HIS just because it was on his ranch.

I agree that Michael should not sleep with kids not because his a child molester BUT to protect him from being used again and causing another false accusation. Michael has spent his entire life giving back to kids, people and charities. Michael has been singing and performing since he was five so I can understand why he does some of the things he does and why he has turned out into the man he is today. He had a wacked childhood and a very disfuctional upbringing so of course that is going to affect him as a man and the decisions he makes. People should not judge him because of that because we have not been where his been mentally or experience the things he has. People need to just get off his nut and enjoy his talent.

I didn't feel like looking for the quote but on the songwriting bit:

Michael wrote just about ALL the songs on all his albums up until "Invincible"
On "Invincible" Michael help co- wrote every song except for "Butterflies" that was writen by Marsha Ambrosius from neo soul group "Floetry" and "Cry" by R.Kelly. Michael wrote "Speechless" and "The Lost Children" by his self on Invincible. So even on Invincible he still played a significant part in the song writing but I agree with what most have said with Invincible being his weakest album because it was BUT Invincible is STILL a descent album and is not nearly as bad as critics make it to be.
Also, Michael plays a multiple of instruments as well. Michael is extremely talented and has been in the game all his life. He can make a comeback, all he needs to do is stay true to his art and focus on his music AND people should also focus on his music instead of ish that is none of their business....

Michael Jackson's Liberian Girl
mjscarousal is offline   Reply With Quote