Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 09:17 PM   #176 (permalink)
mjscarousal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsitoosit View Post
well if you looked closely at my prior post (not the one you quoted) you would see I was comparing him to OJ in the sense Michael was found innocent yet people still question his guilt. Also, I mentioned IF Michael molested those kids it's not THAT different from physically killing somebody as that pain and confusion of being molested has the potential to KILL a child's spirit and soul (with or w/out years of proper counseling). I also admitted to being wrong about his writing credits on Invincible... honestly the album sucked, you being a HUGE fan of his enjoyed it and that's wonderful. Me being a fan of GOOD Michael Jackson songs, thought it was an insult and a waste of vital resources. I'm a firm believer of the phrase... if it smells like ****, it's probably ****. I gave Michael the benefit of the doubt back in 1993, he very well may be innocent but I, personally, think he very well may be guilty.
I am a huge fan and also a fan of "good michael jackson music" but I'm realistic and even admited that Invincible was his weakest album BUT that being said their were some "descent" tracks on there that were underrated. Just because its not Michael Jackson's BEST doesn't mean the ENTIRE album sucked because the entire album did not suck..... But OVERALL that mess was far from what Michael is known for and is capable of doing which I do agree.

You can feel however you want to feel about MJ thats ur opinion. I just can't stand people who judge people they don't even know this isn't towards you just in general. The man was proven innocent in a court of law but hey you can feel how you want to feel but it doesn' t change he was found innocent and that he IS innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsitoosit View Post
As far as ignoring all the personal **** and worrying more about his music, if he started putting out some good music perhaps that would be possible. And who the hell knows (or cares) HOW the erotica book got there? you can come up with thousands of ways to say Michael himself didn't buy the book or personally place it on his own bookshelf but that doesn't prove to me that he didn't want it on his bookshelf, in his home. He got off and has his freedom... he will NEVER shed his possible molester cloak as long as he lives, 10+ years of being accused of touching kids kind of does that to a person of his stature.

Your right nobody cares about the erotica book crap, you brought it up, I was just challenging it. Michael has put out plenty of good music BEFORE Invincible the thing about MJ is his controversial life style, scandles,persona, rumors etc has overshadowed his music. Your right, Michael will always have the child scandal smeared on his image no matter how good the music he makes is but thats obvious... Over the last 20 years of his career his image and music career has been full of speculation/ controversy so that isn't new BUT Michael has still been successful through it all.
mjscarousal is offline   Reply With Quote