Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 09:04 AM   #179 (permalink)
Whatsitoosit
Bringer of Carrots

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjscarousal View Post
I am a huge fan and also a fan of "good michael jackson music" but I'm realistic and even admited that Invincible was his weakest album BUT that being said their were some "descent" tracks on there that were underrated. Just because its not Michael Jackson's BEST doesn't mean the ENTIRE album sucked because the entire album did not suck..... But OVERALL that mess was far from what Michael is known for and is capable of doing which I do agree. etc.
Invincible was a bad MJ album... as an album alone it wasn't terrible and yes, there were a few decent songs on their which I actually listened to last night while I was working out (unfortunately BAD came on as well and I started to feel like I was full of myself.) Anyway I think you aren't fully comprehending my posts... I never said WHO CARES about the erotica book, I was responding to your posts of you saying it may not have been Michael who purchased and/or placed the book on the shelf. I was saying WHO CARES who put it there... the fact is, it was there. Also, you are obviously a die hard MJ fan to the end because being found innocent in a court of law can be as convincing as a g*y man being married to a straight woman, not everything is as it seems all the time. Go ask the hundreds of men waiting on death row who may not be guilty.

I truly enjoy pre 1993 MJ... I was pissed off when all this **** started surfacing.
Lyrics like "Beat It", "I'm Bad", "Your butt is mine", "P.Y.T", "Smooth Criminal", "Keep it in the closet", "Dangerous" just don't have the same magic to them after all these allegations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
Since everyone seems to have forgotten, Jackson has been accused multiple times and settled out of court the first time. I'm not calling him guilty, but c'mon, you can't say that he's what you'd call clean.
These kids are on to something, MJ definitely had a hand in it

"This time the kids undress Michael"

Last edited by Whatsitoosit; 09-10-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Whatsitoosit is offline   Reply With Quote