Music Banter - View Single Post - My list of "100 things that annoy me about music"!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cobe Kai
i is a gud righter.

Default My list of "100 things that annoy me about music"!

First off, I am indeed ripping off 'Urban Hatemonger' here, and posting my top 100 things that annoy me about music.

Secondly, I know not everyone will agree with me, but this is my opportunity to voice some opinions of mine and gauge a reaction from people.
You don't have to agree, to be honest, I don't give two, but respect my opinion and I shall respect yours.

Don't come here to tell me Urban Hatemonger's is better, he is better known, more popular and knows more about certain areas of music than I do, but I know more in other areas. He is always going to have a better reaction to his statements than I.

I'll be voicing my opinions as best I can, in no particular order, whatever is pissing me off on a particular day will be the topic of the next number in sequence.

I will post a new one every day. So this will end in 100 days or so (depending)

No haters please, it's not needed.

And please don't quote the whole bulk of what I say. Only what you need, and not the picture. People quoting the whole thing annoys me on Urban Hatemonger's 100.

Earth.
Cobe Kai is offline   Reply With Quote