Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #1312 (permalink)
Brad Stengel
This Space for Rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
Lol, they probably made a big deal about it because Mitt Romney was a delusional conservative douchebag who considered voting for Clinton/Obama a surrender to terrorism and constantly talked about changing America from liberal to conservative (he even said Washington needed to be changed back to conservative because the liberals have had it too long, despite the fact his party has held the white house for the past 8 years and the democrats haven't done shit since they got the house.) He also did a complete 180 on half his stances he had when he was running for governor to when he started running for president and all that has nothing to do with the fact he hates the idea of seperation of church and state. I don't know why you think Mitt Romney would save the American economy either, the man is a big believer in Bush and Reaganomics.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't like him, but he has a degree in economics and turned the huge Mass deficit into a surplus while he was govenor.

On social issues, yeah, believe me, I probably despise him more than you, and Im not saying he's a good candadite. All Im saying is that strictly economically, from what I've heard (and theres always someone thats heard more no matter who you are-thats why I rarely get in political arguments) he'd be able to handle the economy better than McCain and Obama.

But by all means, he's still a terrible candadite, I agree with you there.