Music Banter - View Single Post - Obama ~ The Issues
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 05:51 PM   #69 (permalink)
WendyCal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
Even if you are pro-life, you should be forced to acknowledge that a women has a moral right to abort the child if it threatens her life. The government wouldn't be able to regulate that well. Therefore, it has to be kept open.
That could be left up to a doctor.

And, please ~ i think a victim of rape or a life-threatening pregnancy SHOULD have the option, also.

What i don't think is that abortion should be used as birth control ~ if someone wants to mess around, and gets pregnant, i don't believe killing the child is the solution to the problem. For at least, she can take THAT much responsibility for her actions, can't she? i'm sorry it happened, but i wasn't responsible for spoon-feeding her birth control pills every morning, or making sure she was packing some other method ~ SHE was.

Yes, i WOULD feel sorry for her, on a personal level and if i knew her, i would support her. That's another of those things about Christians ~ we don't really care how you got there. We have ALL sinned. All we care about is, if you ask us for help, and then we're glad to give it.