Music Banter - View Single Post - Obama ~ The Issues
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:40 AM   #300 (permalink)
Predator
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber View Post
Oh shut the **** up. Do you want me to list sources as to why I say the sky is blue and the grass is green? Because the report by CIA that Hussein had no ties to Al-Queda operations is such old and established news that anyone with even a slight degree of intelligence and information on the matter would have known it to be fact. Here's your f*cking sources.

Now go read them, and take your time and do it carefully since I don't want to have to hand feed you anything else tonight.

Washington File: No link between Saddam and al-Qaeda

AFP: No link between Saddam and Al-Qaeda: Pentagon study

CBC news, American Free Press, and EVERY OTHER MAJOR NEWS STATION AND NEWSPAPER IN NORTH AMERICA REPORTED THIS. God you're dumb.

Intelligence changes. Fact is that evidence pointed to a link between Al-Qaeda and Saddam. Evidence pointed to WMDs and chemical weapons in Iraq. Congress saw the evidence and agreed with the findings. Intelligence is cloudy at best when you can't get people on the ground to find the truth. Weapons inspectors were constantly kicked out and not allowed to do their job. At the time it made sense that he had something to hide. Now we "know" that he was just being a moody ******* about it.

Now my opinion on the matter. Initial battle plans showed 4ID staging to the north and pushing through to Mosul and Kirkuk and ending up in Baghdad. 3ID was to stage in Kuwait and push north into Baghdad. Plans changed and 4ID had no choice but to follow 3ID out of Kuwait. Why the last minute change of plans? My opinion only here. Who is going to say "no, I don't think we need any more free bombs".

Of course, with the United States in control of Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran is sure in a tight spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber View Post
No, you completely misunderstood my post. I was refuting wendycals claim that everyone in Iraq really wanted to revolt, but because the poor peasants had nothing but shovels to fight with, they couldnt. So I used the example of the kurds to say that the rest of the iraqi citizens certainly had the means, what they lacked was the desire.
Gotcha, sorry for jumping at that one.

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]