Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Dragonforce thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #141 (permalink)
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01
#1 Schuldinist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst View Post
Its not studio magic. they're actually talented.

Yeah, you probably don't seem them on this board, because it's just a bunch of haters who have nothing better to do then talk about how much they hate a band.
Quote:
This is stupid. You're all just going to keep ragging on me, so I might as well not even post on here anymore.

Let's face it, dragonforce is the band everyone loves to hate.
Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that you're more interested in powerglove than dragonforce.

the music they play is very hard, and if you add speed to that, it only makes it harder, which just shows how good they really are.

their lyrics are different from the same old "my girlfriend dumped me and now im singing about it" crap. They're original. Most countries embrace that and love dragonforce, but it seems americans hate them for it.
This is probably uncalled for, but...

Just HAD to find the perfect place for that picture. Oh, it hangs on the wall Sooo perfectly..... sorry, I digress.

Dude, music is not a race; you can't just have 4 or 5 idiots on stage trying to beat each other to the end of each song and expect it to be awesome. And it's not a ****ing make-up show where you can just cover up every blemish and pass it off as beauty.

AND being a huge fan of Death, here are some videos of theirs. Now I double dog e-dare you to tell me that Dragonforce is better than these guys...

And taste a memory
Of a time in life
When years seemed to stand still
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01 is offline   Reply With Quote