Music Banter - View Single Post - The BCS
Thread: The BCS
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 09:35 AM   #55 (permalink)
ProggyMan
Reformed Jackass

Quote:
Oregon's OOC
Lost to boise st,
They narrowly lost to a BCS team with their what, 4th string passer?

Quote:
Oregon's St OOC
Lost Penn St
Lost Utah
Won Hawaii (7-6
They lost to 2 BCS teams...

Quote:
Cal's OOC
Lost Maryland
Considering who Maryland beat...

Quote:
Arizona St' OOC
Lost Georgia
Down year for them, but hardly a bad loss.

Quote:
Stanford's OOC
Lost TCU
Lost Notre Dame
How horrible...Two bowl teams...

Quote:
UCLA's OOC
Lost BYU
Lost Fresno St.
analogous to one of the many poor Big 12 teams you seem to forget about.

Quote:
Washington OOC/Conference
Lost every game
Yeh, we ll know they suck. The Pac-10 has played the top OOC schedule in the country, that's a fact.

Quote:
So what you're telling me is the Pac 10 isn't bad ? They're TERRIBLE and their collective OOC proves that. USC plays in a B---- conference and you know it. If they played in the Big 12 they would get rolled by Oklahoma, Texas tech and Texas. I know how you love history, because of this I'll remind you when USC was considered the best team of all times (reggie bush, lienart etc). What happened when they played Texas (big 12)?
No, I don't know it. There you go again using examples from previous years. at least use one that makes sense instead of a game with a completely bogus call that cost USC the NC. So far all you've done is make poorly informed statements about how the Pac-10 being weak this year means USC is a fraud. Remember the 2005 NC game? Well, your memory does seem to be selective.

Quote:
Also out of 24 possible people to win an award at the end of the year only 1 Pac 10 player was selected as a possible canidate vs 11 from the Big 12.
Your point?
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote