Music Banter - View Single Post - No, it is you that is wrong (Israeli-Palestinian Conflict)
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
ProggyMan
Reformed Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comus View Post
I agree with that but I'd also mention, creating the holocaust 'myth' by blowing it up out of all proportion (by at least three times) and continuing to propagate it through the media.

You can't critizise Israel without eventually degenerating into a "we have suffered oy" argument. The human rights violations, the murder of children and old women is just at a ridiculous level. What's worse is that Israel will never be reprimanded, Yassir Arafat was a great man who truly wanted peace to be his lasting legacy, however it was not to be. Israel's instable, arrogant and frankly barbarian government and people have seen to that.

And at the end of the day Israel has no rights to the land whatsoever, I hope Hamas wins tbh.
Seriously? People, I'm not saying Israel deserves your sympathy, or is 'right', or hasn't committed atrocities, but how can you support terrorists who kill innocent civilians? Just because your against Israel doesn't mean you should condone the actions of an organization devoted to killing innocent civilians.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote