Music Banter - View Single Post - The BCS
Thread: The BCS
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #97 (permalink)
thegoldlaw
Music Addict

As mentioned before, okalahoma runs up the score and this is why the win margin is in okalahoma's favor. Texas sits their starters when the game is won. So win margin isnt a factor when you have coachs like stoop with no class.

And in college when you get to the elite teams, the talent is very close, much like what you'd expect in NFL. So it is not absurd to compare the elite teams vs elite teams in college to those in the NFL.

Hrm.. i gave stats to backup almost everything I said and still no validty.. interesting.. I still havent heard any stats to backup otherwise.

And Texas has no right to complain that they arent in the NC game? They lost on the road on the last play with 2 of their best players out? Oklahoma lost to texas with all their players playing their absolute best.

And you want a playoff? Honestly if there was a playoff you know who i'd expect to win it all? Mississippi, they are a USC 2.0, win the few big games they have and lose to junk teams.

Edit. Sorry they arent USC 2.0, Mississippi acturally plays good teams during the regular season, and wins more then just 1 of them.

Last edited by thegoldlaw; 01-04-2009 at 10:32 AM.
thegoldlaw is offline   Reply With Quote