Music Banter - View Single Post - Screaming Trees.
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rainard Jalen
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
It's awesome that you found another thread to troll. Nice try. But this time you're just plain wrong. It's rather obvious you haven't heard anything of the Trees or Lanegan's, because the music is incomparable to Nirvana.
Firstly, I can prove my background with Screaming Trees as I was recommended to listen to them long ago on these boards by Wayfarer. I listened to a number of their records so your claim that I am posing is severely ignorant, almost as much as it is idiotic.

Secondly, I was not comparing their music. The reason I said what I did is because a number of people here will go on about Screaming Trees being the 'best grunge band'. I'm pointing out that they were not at all as good as Nirvana, who were imo way better than any and every other 'grunge' band I've tried to listen to.

But hey, if you want to needlessly start yet another acrimonious dispute, as you seem to enjoy doing so much, then go right ahead. Throw out a few more meaningless accusations.

EDIT: the other band I recall was Green River, who I also don't tend to really care for.

Last edited by Rainard Jalen; 01-10-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Rainard Jalen is offline   Reply With Quote