Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #2130 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
Horrible, just horrible. Touted as a "remake" of Romero's 1985 film of the same name. And there are some similarities. Both films have characters named Sarah and Captian Rhondes. Both films involve people in bunkers. And they both have zombies. And....that's about it. First off, can I just say I am not digging the fast zombies. It's not right. Secondly, one of the great things about Romero's films was how hard they worked to make them feel real. This was one big crapfest of CG'd blood and zombies that can walk on the ceiling like undead spiders. Hated it. I did my nails while I was watching it. That's how good it was.
How can you not like fast zombies? 1000 times more scarier than ones that move like a grandma without a walker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote