Music Banter - View Single Post - The End of Progress
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Trendkiller
Groupie

I write lyrics to match riffs that I create, simple as that. Which of course means that I write MUSIC and try to make my lyrics fit in certain time patterns. I could sit around all day long and write random **** that doesn't rhyme, and more often than not, doesn't even make sense and call it a "poem" or even go as far as to call it "lyrics", and get nowhere fast. Funny thing is, I just described your work perfectly in that last sentence. Also, by saying "anarchists don't rhyme like that", that tells me that you're a poser who likes to act like he's the baddest mother****er on the block because you're "too hardcore" to actually rhyme in your material. But afterall, that's not a matter of being "too hardcore" is it? No, that's more of a matter of just simply being untalented. I don't TRY to be anything, but judging from your stereotyping, I would certainly say that you do. I try to create something fresh and new, that still sounds good everytime I write anything, even if it's on a subject that's been done before. I can handle criticism, but until you provide something better(and you haven't done that), you've got no room to talk.