Music Banter - View Single Post - The End of Progress
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Trendkiller
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey Boozer View Post
Well your right about one thing - I don't write music, but that doesn't make my work bad, it just makes it different. My stuff makes sense to me, and that's all that matters (to me - the "audience" shouldn't matter). I'm not a poser, or anything for that matter - I'm nothing at all in fact. It just that I think rhyming is "cute". And I frown on cute. One can rhyme cleverly, but in my opinion you haven't here. I've got all the room in the world to talk because I'm here and you're there I have my opinion and you certainly have yours. So sorry I'm not creaming over your ****ty work like everyone else in this thread.

/honesty people don't like to hear.

Anyone else hear egos shattering?

Again, anybody can write random sentences with absolutely no sense of structure or pattern and call it a "poem" or "lyrics". And to me, that's "cute" because everytime I read one I can't help but think, "Do people actually enjoy reading this trash?" "I think rhyming is cute, and I frown on cute." Translation: "I'm too hardcore for that. I really hope that everyone buys into this image that I'm trying to portray, because I want to be known as the most hardcore mother****er on the block, although I'm oblivious to the fact that in the process of trying to do so, I will show my lack of intellect among other things." Like I said though, I can handle criticism very well. If you would've said what you said, but left out the part of "anarchists don't rhyme like that", then my response would've been entirely different, I assure you. But after that statement, I know that you're without a doubt a poser. Whenever I first wrote this, I didn't expect everyone to adore it. And some certainly haven't, but atleast they provided a little constructive criticism and didn't stereotype me. Lyrics can mean alot of different things to different people. Also, I never claimed to be an "anarchist", because anarchy is simply another ridiculous, mindless trend nowadays. Not to mention the fact that it could never work. And to answer your question...I don't hear anything at all. In fact, it's so silent in here that I could hear a pin drop and I think that most would agree. In order to "shatter an ego", you would have to make a valid point, and not just an assumption. Once again, you have failed.