Music Banter - View Single Post - The End of Progress
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wifey Boozer
Meanie McFeany

Whose tryin' to be a bad mother****er now?

What am I "posing" to be then? Because I'm not familiar with anything here that draws my attraction.

This "trash"? Honey... ever hear of Walt Whitman? Beat poetry? Allen Ginsberg has pontificated that Whitman gave poets world permission to speak in candor - unstructured, a profound thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski (my personal favorite, who didn't like to call himself a beat poet) said, "art may be the ability to say a profound thing in a simply way." If I'm trying to do anything, that's all it is. You getting defensive over me having a sense of bitter, dry humor says more about your "posing" than it does my apparent "posing". I find you ridiculous and over-the-top dramatic. But that's just my opinion.

As for the rhyming... ****, son. It's not like I've never rhymed before in my life, I just don't prefer it to not-rhyming. It's a personal preferance - why do you have trouble accepting one opinion over yours?

Re: Anarchy

Who ever said anarchy had to be a violent, cliched, trendy thing?

I have failed? In order for me to have failed, we'd actually have to be talking about something that holds just the tiniest amount of significance in real life. My deepest sympathies.

PS: You remind me of one of those trendy Ian Mackaye followers. Don't try so hard.

Or in the words of Buk, just Don't Try.

... Stalin had a FANTASTIC moustache.

Formerly known as the Prime Minister of Spain.

[backintheubbr]
Wifey Boozer is offline   Reply With Quote