Music Banter - View Single Post - Life After Death
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #58 (permalink)
ADELE
Account Disabled

Did you know that if the worlds timeline was a piano then every key up to the last key would be just primevil bacteria and the lvery ast key would be spanning the first micro organism and dinorsours and human evolution?
Makes you think.
I reckon the future is the key.
Lets suppose in the future they can control or invent the past?
Like how we invented comunication through the air.
Maybe they used methods to manipulate the world and make us have souls through methods from the future meaning we are just organisms but were given this soul by a future computer to sustain us up to the point where we surpass and conquer the failings that led to the end of humaity.
In short, maybe thousands of years in the future a person or people was able to combine time and technology to re program life in order that they can exist as a person in their time.
Much like you can implant a pacemaker and control it with a radio controller. Perhaps every minute human and ant is controlled by similar control from the future in order that we fulfill what the programmer wants.
If this seems far fetched them understand that microchips in computers can do more tasks then there are ants in the whole world.
I reckon God and souls are just the future pulling us to fulfill our destiny in order that the future can be lived in a body and not as it turned out only through computer waves.
Do you get me?
God as we know it is a future computer ensuring that he can live in a human body when his life in the future actually comes around.
ADELE is offline   Reply With Quote