Music Banter - View Single Post - How old are you?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #80 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoopieJones View Post
I'll see what happens when I get to college. I was always really interesting in computer and graphic design and wanted to go in that direction, but felt that engineering would be more my level. So I combined them - I'm not really sure what mechanical and civil engineering is, Maybe I'll take a little bit of a few things before I decide my Major...or I can do the double Major thing.

I find out whether or not I got accepted to my ED school sunday. I have a very good chance of being accepted, and getting a great merit scholarship...I'm not going to a place like MIT, I screwed up my chances for Cornell (my personal essay was terribly written last minute.....I forgot to give them my resume) I have not finished the part two of the app for cooper and it is due sunday...I applied ED to a pretty good engineering school (high ranked and yada yada) so I'm probably going there...and very excited about it. Just not about its tuition.
Haha public universities ftw. My school is nationally ranked anyways though...

Mechanical Engineering = machines and such, talk to Lucifer Sam about it

Civil Engineering = me = roads, bridges, buildings, sewer design, traffic control etc...

dac is offline   Reply With Quote