Music Banter - View Single Post - Ayn Rand objectivist cult following "libertarians" are pro-murder.
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Unfan
Account Disabled

Default Ayn Rand objectivist cult following "libertarians" are pro-murder.

Ayn Rand didn't like the libertarian party at all. You're all wash ups and throw aways in her would be mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayn Rand
All kinds of people today call themselves “libertarians,” especially something calling itself the New Right, which consists of hippies, except that they’re anarchists instead of collectivists. But of course, anarchists are collectivists. Capitalism is the one system that requires absolute objective law, yet they want to combine capitalism and anarchism. That is worse than anything the New Left has proposed. It’s a mockery of philosophy and ideology. They sling slogans and try to ride on two bandwagons. They want to be hippies, but don’t want to preach collectivism, because those jobs are already taken. But anarchism is a logical outgrowth of the anti-intellectual side of collectivism. I could deal with a Marxist with a greater chance of reaching some kind of understanding, and with much greater respect. The anarchist is the scum of the intellectual world of the left, which has given them up. So the right picks up another leftist discard. That’s the Libertarian movement.
And now on to the pro-murder bit. Has anyone read the book Atlus Shrugged? I did. I Just finished it about 10 minutes ago. Here is a summary of the story. Morality leads to wealth, therefor the richest people in society are also the most moral. These moral heroes which are also the rich fatcat republican types decide that the world didn't love them enough and decided they were butthurt enough to have a bitchfit and throw around some QQ lasers (not to be confused with pew pew lasers) and destroy society as they know it. Thats right, morality leads to the destruction of poor people according to her literature which was heavily based on her world view. Ayn Rand's philosophy makes the likes of Stalin and Hitler seem innocent.
The Unfan is offline   Reply With Quote