Music Banter - View Single Post - Ayn Rand objectivist cult following "libertarians" are pro-murder.
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Inuzuka Skysword
Existential Egoist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unfan View Post
Ayn Rand didn't like the libertarian party at all. You're all wash ups and throw aways in her would be mind.

And now on to the pro-murder bit. Has anyone read the book Atlus Shrugged? I did. I Just finished it about 10 minutes ago. Here is a summary of the story. Morality leads to wealth, therefor the richest people in society are also the most moral. These moral heroes which are also the rich fatcat republican types decide that the world didn't love them enough and decided they were butthurt enough to have a bitchfit and throw around some QQ lasers (not to be confused with pew pew lasers) and destroy society as they know it. Thats right, morality leads to the destruction of poor people according to her literature which was heavily based on her world view. Ayn Rand's philosophy makes the likes of Stalin and Hitler seem innocent.
Ayn Rand didn't think homosexuality could be natural either. She also believes in a militaristic foreign policy that is not rational. Ayn Rand is not a god. I like her because she is the best we have/had. Also, I don't like the libertarian party. I don't like the Objectivist party either because it is a libertarian scam. Right now, desperate times call for desperate measures. While all America wants to ruin the economy, someone has to do something about it, even if it means supporting the libertarians.

Also the second half of that message is an obvious troll. I lol'd.

Last edited by Inuzuka Skysword; 02-23-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Inuzuka Skysword is offline   Reply With Quote