Music Banter - View Single Post - Zodiac signs
Thread: Zodiac signs
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #59 (permalink)
iksosept
Music Addict

I don't believe in any of the signs stuff. but since I'm also Sagittarian, I thought I just copy the first post and look whether it fits..
let's see:

(original bold written stuff by BoopieJones - my own 2 cents are red)

Quote:
Life Pursuit: To live the good lifeI feel like this is so true, for me, because I believe the best goal in life is to attain happiness and enjoy your ride.
what other goal would there be? I'm just not that enjoying my ride right now, but it's a good goal

Vibration: Overly expressive - frequent burnoutsI often express myself too much. Very emotional. I "burn out" often, but then I'm back to my hyper and cheery outspoken self. Not true for me most of the times. Only when I'm on weed I can't stop talking. ****, that is. But I guess that's the point of smoking weed

Sagittarian's Secret Desire: To make a difference in the world Silly but it's something I wish I could do. Definitely why I took such an interest in Model UN and probably why I wish I could be a writer,even though I can't write, or to do something influential, like start a foundation...
Ok, I do agree on that. Model UN sounds like fun. I'm not really sure what to do with my life, but if I could I would want to make a difference in the world

Description:
Ruled by the benefic planet Jupiter, Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all.Very true. Not True Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.Also, pretty true. Not that true.

But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits.True, but then why am I going for a career in Engineering? I'm drawn to problem solving. I'd love to travel the world and be philosophical. But then again, who wouldn't? In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.Werd. Don't know about that one either.. that "don't fence me in" kind of suits though.

Freedom loving, optimistic and honest, Sagittarians are ruled by Jupiter, the planet of abundance and higher learning. The wisdom of Jupiter imbibes Sagittarians with an inherent need to develop their own unique philosophy of life. Indeed. AgreeThe Centaur is their astrological symbol, and it gives many insights into the Sagittarian personality. The higher-evolved Sagittarian learns to integrate the two ends of the Centaur (half-human, half-beast) in order for their arrow (another Sagittarian symbol) of higher aspirations to be more on the mark. I feel this is true. I set my goals high but realistically highAlthough they are intellectually and spiritually advanced, Sagittarians are notorious for their lack of tact. YES. THIS IS ME. LOL not seeing myself in the last lines..In relationships they demand independence, but when in love, it can't be denied that they are one of the most big-hearted signs of the zodiac. Also true. Haven't we have that already?

Mine is creepily true.

Yours?

Well I'm not sure, I believe the magic of zodiac signs is that it's us, the readers of those descriptions, that see ourselves in them, but if it was a totally different description (that we still thought of as a description of our zodiac sign) we would also see ourselves in it. They just describes aspects of human feelings/behavior that to some extend suit everyone.
iksosept is offline   Reply With Quote