Music Banter - View Single Post - 50 Coolest Fother Muckers to Ever Live
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #65 (permalink)
Molecules
daddy don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
I know this isn't the forum, but Bill Hicks is a pretencious comic for prententious people to quote at anyone who has a different opinion. Its bumper sticker comedy at its best, which means for those of us who hate pot heads, its horrible.
That's an awfully bitter and pretentious argument against someone that merely espoused common f*cking sense and humanism; I guess it's the kind of inarguable logic and wit you wish people associated with you? Maybe this would be a good time to include links to one of your barren poetry/opinion blogs, you simply must have one

'Cool' is an ambiguous term for me but not for Hicks, I'd rather he top these kind of lists than other lesser social commentators. I also personally found him hilarious (the first umpteenth viewings anyway), 'tis the comedy of recognition. And no i'm not counting George Carlin, whose bitter diatribes have always been just that to me. And no I'm not a stoner

also Big3 would you mind disclosing who that is in your avvy? I am not American but i am guessing Ulysses S. Grant from the dress...

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote