Music Banter - View Single Post - 75 Year Old Saudi Woman Sentenced To Lashes...
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #38 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7gaugejames View Post
"Lets just be nice to eachother and help eachother out." It's a nice sentiment, but wholly un-reallistic.
I've seen men who don't care. I've seen what they're capable of. I know people who have anger inside them only. Fact is they're not the people on line posting every day, people who can control themselves, and act within a set of rules, are. My point was, Authority. There is always authority, unless you are in charge, absolute power. We know what that brings. It all boils down to authority and how you want to deal with it. God, Christ, and even the ( best Ricky Bobby voice)sweet dear little blessed Baby Jesus help me out with it. It's my way. I wont deny it.
Ok, I have to know. What is it about you freaky religious nutjobs, that makes you think its an acceptable debating tactic to COMPLETELY ignore over a page of reasoned debate, with the cop-out answer of 'well these are MY beliefs anyway you don't have to believe them'

Or something along those lines. Theres a whole post up there addressing YOU, DIRECTLY, and asking you questions based on a debate you have been actively participating in until now. If you feel so strongly about your beliefs, and feel justified in doing what you did by advising others about them, then I am just as able to ask you to back them up and debate with me, yet why do you refuse to do so?
----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
via FoxyTunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote