Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #92 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schredds View Post
if no other punishment works to get your children to do the right thing and as they are told by their loving parents, are you tellin me that they should give up on punishment because a spanking is wrong????? If so, thats the most rediculous thing I have ever heard.
Am I saying that? I don't know. Is it in there?

It was a reply to lucifer_sam merely because the way I understood it, he felt everything I wrote was against personal experience so far. If you've read my other posts, you'll see that I don't care that much for personal experiences posted in this thread. I posted it out of annoyance as much as anything else. As such, that post wasn't actually meant to be a convincing argument. For that, just read the post I posted before that one.

edit :

I kinda saw your post coming, though. If you post hundreds of serious lines of valid, good points and arguments and then add 5 lines of something less serious, there's always someone who's gonna accomplish ignoring almost everything you wrote except those 5 lines.

Last edited by Guybrush; 03-18-2009 at 05:53 PM.
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote