Music Banter - View Single Post - Looking for electric guitar advice
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 07:52 PM   #32 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticKalamity View Post
He just got one bad one so he posted against Gibson due to bitterness

Most Gibsons are very nice and well-made. My band's guitarist has one as well as a distant relative.

However, I recommend testing out an Epiphone Les Paul before you spend a ton of money.

You can get one for around 400-500 dollars and then spend a little extra for some humbuckers or whatever pickups you want.

That's my two cents
Parts of post in bold are directly contradicting my earlier advice, based on your assumptions, which as i pointed out, were wrong.

I was therefore replying to THAT part of your post, which directly contradicted my own and therefore formed the second of the 2 different viewpoints necessary to have an 'argument'.

The second half addressed nothing of what I had said earlier, as it was a different company, therefore an argument on that point would have been impossible.

Since we have now established that the only argument possible, is in fact NOT the one you are claiming we have just had, I'm forced to conclude you're a ****ing idiot who just doesn't want to admit another opinion may well have some basis in fact despite its opposition to your OWN viewpoint.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Nina Simone - Seems I'm Never Tried Lovin' You
via FoxyTunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote