Music Banter - View Single Post - The possibility of life on other planets.. Aliens...
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #54 (permalink)
joyboyo53
down the rabbit hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
It really depends on how you think about it. I have stated that a fluke is at least a chance and just to be fair to chances I would assume that with an infinate number of them something has to give.

I have a hard time believing that everyone who has stated (military and otherwise) there are infact ufos or that there are aliens crashing into/observing our planet are lying. Also that the abundance of videos/sightings avalible, though some obvious cries for attention, are all fake. I would say that it is possible for our Gov to be testing aircraft that we are unaware of, however i personally think that there are other crafts in our skys though rare, that do contain other than human lifeforms. So the real proof in the pudding is that neither of us have enough rock soild evidence to be deemed right or wrong.

Lets wait for the Keplers results before we make assumtions that all possible alien life is alone. Since we too are possibly someone elses alien. Also digging a tad deeper the ideas of being able to go fast enough to get from one place to another in space are reduced to the idea of bending space time. With this tech if and when avalible there will be no need to go any speed at all.

Also yes I agree look at the Technology as compared to even 50 years ago. We basically have what it takes. I think that before this planet is doomed we will have colonys all over the vast corners of the universe given a planets climate. Honestly though in my opinion I dont think that we are the only planet that harbors intellegent life. Once again it is an opinion, they already have rocks from mars that contain fossilized bacteria. So there you have it life though its a dead planet now there was at least bacteria there and thats right next door to us. Like I was saying though, these are just my opinions.
i dont deny UFOs, but i would be more likely to believe in a government with 'top secret' programs than an alien who flew all the way across the universe but couldnt quite figure out how to keep from crash landing (of course leaving no evidence behind). i dont think you understand the 'proof is in the pudding'. it means 'don't believe things without proof'.

as far as 'bending space time', it is not something that is proven possible physically only theoretically. now before i even waste my breath going into detail about the technology consider this; if this is possible, why havnt the (likely abundant) other intelligenct species stopped by to say hi? not one of them wants to rape\murder\hug\reproduce us or let us know they exist? i mean they would know ALL the species because they could instantly be anywhere right? i didnt mean to say we are 'all alone' as in there is no other life elsewhere, only that chances are there isnt any intelligent life within arms reach of us and likely never will be. and no, they do not have fossilized bacteria from mars. they have hypothesized that some microscopic images of a martian meterorite has shown structures that resemble something like bacteria... BIG DIFFERENCE
joyboyo53 is offline   Reply With Quote