Music Banter - View Single Post - English Voters?
Thread: English Voters?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 10:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tommyrocker
Back In Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Jane
Don't you even remember the Thatcher years?? You want to bring back a party that wanted to bring massive cuts to public services, amongst other things? They don't look after the poor, which isn't going to have a great effect on our society, think back to last time they were in power.

Labour have massively increased spending on health and education, brought in the minimum wage, the working families tax credit, the child tax credit, increased child benefit, the new deal, doubled the aid budget and cancelled debt, brought in the european social chapter, the human rights act, boosted workers rights, reached an historic agreement in Northern Ireland, devolution, expanded the provision of childcare, scrapped the sick piece of discrimination that was section 28, cut overall crime by 30 per cent, slashed child poverty and has the best overall economic record in decades.
do you choose to live in the past?
Poor - They looked after my father, he payed much less tax than he does now and under tory leadership he made his living from a boy from peckham with no money to what can be now described as a well off gentleman. Since labour have taken over his profits are less and hes paying more tax for it, explain that.
Cancelled dept.....did you know according to the news...since the iraq war it has cost the tax-payer around 100 BILLION pounds? Labour labour labour
Incidentally, i can't help but feel EVERYTHING you stated is left-wing propaganda. It won't change my vote, I'll damn well vote Conservative to save this country and that's that.

coz der preety gd u no!!!
Ladies And Gentlemen, 'Chav' Has Become A Written Art.
Tommyrocker is offline   Reply With Quote