Music Banter - View Single Post - English Voters?
Thread: English Voters?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 12:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sweet Jane
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyrocker
do you choose to live in the past?

Cancelled dept.....did you know according to the news...since the iraq war it has cost the tax-payer around 100 BILLION pounds? Labour labour labour
Incidentally, i can't help but feel EVERYTHING you stated is left-wing propaganda. It won't change my vote, I'll damn well vote Conservative to save this country and that's that.
No I don't choose to live in the past, but the Conservatives policies that I didn't agree with then haven't changed since, so I don't want them in my future either.

Labour cancelled debt that third world countries owed us, that's what I was referring to. And I didn't agree with the war either so you're preaching to the converted. I'm not a Labour supporter like I said before, but I am open minded enough to see the good that each party has done for this country. Unless you can bring statistics to prove that "EVERYTHING I stated is left wing propaganda" then I can't say the same about you. How can the Human Rights Act that came into force in 2000 be propaganda, bringing with it fundamental freedoms that we have since enjoyed? Child benefit, new deal, section 28, devolution...!!! You can't pass any of that off as propaganda.

Hobbes: "I'm not sure that man needs the help."
Sweet Jane is offline   Reply With Quote