Music Banter - View Single Post - Watch this..
Thread: Watch this..
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:09 PM   #69 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

Sleepy...

Thomas Jefferson wrote..

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties then standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802)

Why such a strong statement? Because it is absolutely true.
The Banking elite will have duped us all...

Until someone can prove me wrong which by the way is impossible to do I will remain in this state of mind though not loosing sleep...

These people will squeeze the life out of all of us, take our money and security its only obvious that its happening now and will continue to happen. Then they will provide you with the basic essentials (starting with your health care) then make you believe everything if affordable until your choices are reduced into their plan. They don't care about you!! These are the people funded our Brand new presidents Campaign.

Our tax dollars are not being used for bail outs. The Federal Reserve (this law evading privately owned company) printed and gave it to banks. Guess who owns 80% of AIG now??

These smaller banks were taken under deliberately on loose very loose loans... A man panhandling one day could go buy a house the next (exaggerated but really) Who does that anyway NOBODY .. The problem is they weren't bums when they originally got the loan .. They were reduced into bums when everything started to make less sense. Blame the Chevy Yukon all you want but this was not the reason. It was a design not a problem. Now they will help them with there dues and interest in mind until there monopoly is complete...

"I know how hard it is to be seen helping out banks right now", "Especially when everyone is suffering in part for their bad decisions," " I know I get it"
B. Obama