Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 08:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
pahuuuta
Craziest Thing

Default How Real Is Christianity?

Well, im probably going to guess most people on here are christians, and sorry to say that i'm not and the bible just doesnt give me enough faith to believe in god, im the kind of person that has to see it to believe it, whether or not that is a good or bad thing. anyway i was reading bits and pieces of the bible and it just has some flaws in it, lets list some shall we?

firstly, the snake taunted adam and eve with a apple from the tree in the garden of eden, correct? the garden of eden "was" located in israel, which is near the mediterranean. . . . .apples DO NOT grow in the mediterranean....

secondly, at one point there was only cain, able and adam and eve, so think about this, where did cain's wife come from?

i will become a christian right now if someone answers that question for me, to this day no one can answer it, it was used in the Scopes Trial (1925). NO ONE CAN ANSWER IT, where did she come from.

So seeing as how not even the biggest christian can answer this question, i will have to say there is no way to defend the biblical record. . . .

discuss.