Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 12:08 PM   #25 (permalink)
Schredds
Special K

I am not a christian, but I do not have a problem with people who are christians. I was raised in a chistian family and was forced to go to church for the first 17 years f my life, which I did not enjoy. There is a few things that I find that dont add up and if you bring these things up and ask the question to a believer they dont have any real answer except for that you have faith or they answer a question you didnt even ask. So, in the book of Genesis it states that god created the heavens and the earth and everything in between and that was the beginning of everything we know today, supposedly the earth according to the bible is, I might be off a bit but, 6000 years old. Now, nowhere in the bible does it mention anything about dinosaurs, which sience has proved to be arund for billions of year, there has been physicall evidence to prove this as well, and when Noah built the ark, if he did, there was suposedly two of EVERY animal on the ark when the earth flooded, again, where were the dinosaurs?? Another things which seems odd is the thought that jesus is the son of god, when whoever has read the bible knows that jesus was born to mary and joseph, and even if joseph had not gotta mary pregnant and god did plant a seed in mary that still would not make jesus the son of god, god would have to drop his own seed from his body in order to make a son from mary, so that seems kind of weird to me, I mean I dont know its extremely hard to believe this stuff when there are so many things proving it wrong
Schredds is offline   Reply With Quote