Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your addiction?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 08:26 AM   #469 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
I picked up a 14 day trial just to see if I like it or not. I've been updating it since 3:30 PST yesterday and it's 6:31 PST and I think it's nearly ready. I have absolutely no social life or friends right now so this very well may become my new addiction.

The clerk at the GameSpot was telling me a story about this guy who had dumped his girlfriend because he said he "didn't have time for WoW and her" so he chose WoW. Of course I pipe up with "Well she must've been bad in bed", right as there's a mother with two small daughters who gave me this look of pure hatred.
yeah it's not too bad....create a character on boulderfist server and I will help you out int he early levels.....

Yeah , WoW has done some crazy things to people. It's an addiction like any other and if people don't know how to manage their time properly it can consume them....I have two videos that you should watch lol

the first one is this guy getting yelled at by his wife and son over wow lol

the second one is this kid's parents yelling at him over wow.

they should just use the slogan.....
"World of Warcraft....destroying social lives since 2005" rofl

I believe I read somewhere that they have WoW anonymous type groups to help people that are too addicted to it.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote