Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: What is your addiction?
Beer 16 5.21%
Water 6 1.95%
Soda 9 2.93%
Music 115 37.46%
Computers 57 18.57%
Yourself 12 3.91%
TV 4 1.30%
Other 88 28.66%
Voters: 307. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 05:29 AM   #461 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

my addiction is probably world of warcrack....erm warcraft. You know you have an addiction when you purchase world of warcraft merchandise and you try to cover it up like you aren't buying it for yourself without the store clerk even asking or saying anything about it. rofl
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:32 AM   #462 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,831
Default

My addiction is caffine, pretty unusual I know! But boy does that **** make you get on with things.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:08 AM   #463 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

*runs in here to snatch the can of pepsi max out of Vanilla's hand and runs away*

No caffeine for joo :P
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:25 AM   #464 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
*runs in here to snatch the can of pepsi max out of Vanilla's hand and runs away*

No caffeine for joo :P
Awww....

Don't you want me to function?
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:31 AM   #465 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

you can drink some coffee or whatever in the morning but that's it :P.....just to get you started
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:39 AM   #466 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,831
Default

Yes mom

It could explain why I'm getting glazed over eyes, I'm struggling to see now! Maybe I should sleep like everyone else seems to be?
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:33 AM   #467 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
my addiction is probably world of warcrack....erm warcraft. You know you have an addiction when you purchase world of warcraft merchandise and you try to cover it up like you aren't buying it for yourself without the store clerk even asking or saying anything about it. rofl
I picked up a 14 day trial just to see if I like it or not. I've been updating it since 3:30 PST yesterday and it's 6:31 PST and I think it's nearly ready. I have absolutely no social life or friends right now so this very well may become my new addiction.

The clerk at the GameSpot was telling me a story about this guy who had dumped his girlfriend because he said he "didn't have time for WoW and her" so he chose WoW. Of course I pipe up with "Well she must've been bad in bed", right as there's a mother with two small daughters who gave me this look of pure hatred.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:44 AM   #468 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: lorain,ohio
Posts: 908
Default

Why is'nt porn on there?
coryallen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:26 AM   #469 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
I picked up a 14 day trial just to see if I like it or not. I've been updating it since 3:30 PST yesterday and it's 6:31 PST and I think it's nearly ready. I have absolutely no social life or friends right now so this very well may become my new addiction.

The clerk at the GameSpot was telling me a story about this guy who had dumped his girlfriend because he said he "didn't have time for WoW and her" so he chose WoW. Of course I pipe up with "Well she must've been bad in bed", right as there's a mother with two small daughters who gave me this look of pure hatred.
yeah it's not too bad....create a character on boulderfist server and I will help you out int he early levels.....

Yeah , WoW has done some crazy things to people. It's an addiction like any other and if people don't know how to manage their time properly it can consume them....I have two videos that you should watch lol


the first one is this guy getting yelled at by his wife and son over wow lol


the second one is this kid's parents yelling at him over wow.

they should just use the slogan.....
"World of Warcraft....destroying social lives since 2005" rofl

I believe I read somewhere that they have WoW anonymous type groups to help people that are too addicted to it.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #470 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 287
Default

When I was younger (I think 17), and before I really got into music, I played it and I'm quite glad I stopped years back. I guess I completely lost interest in video games somewhere down the line, and now I really just see it as empty hours spent. If you are getting enjoyment out of it, then I guess that's really the whole point, but I just felt empty after playing it for a few hours. Music is my addiction now.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.