Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #128 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
COMPLETELY UNNACCEPTABLE!

Does anyone who voted acceptable have children?

I believe in strict discipline but thats physical abuse. Do you beat your women as well?
Parents are who children confide in. I could write 15 pages about this but my daughter is sleeping in my arms so i have to type with one hand.

Sick ****s. If I ever see a man hit his kid Ill beat his ass right on the street. I cant believe this poll.
I do and voted acceptable, but only if its in the moment so they know why it happened.. For the record your kids dont believe that its acceptable to hit because you pop them on the butt when they are bad.. They learn that pain is something that happens when you do the wrong thing. As you get older, its replaced by far worse things then getting spanked on the butt...

You on the other hand it sounds like abuse your talking about. A spank on the butt is not child abuse at all.

Ps I let the wife spank the little girl.. Only if she is being super bad.. Its not like we tourture them or anything or abuse them in any way.

Also when your kids talk back to you what do you do?? Saying that spanking them will make them violent is retarded that means that what ever you choose to do it will teach them that... Perhaps your child will learn to stare at a wall when she gets in to deep.

Last edited by Yukon Cornelius; 04-09-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Yukon Cornelius is offline   Reply With Quote