Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 04:51 PM   #6706 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Thank you for your honesty but, goddamn, what a kick to the balls.

And I'd also like to note that sort of qualifies as patronizing too. Some chicks like nerds do they not?
ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh don't listen to marjin, he doesn't actually believe that, he just wants to score points against me. He's a prick like that.

Dude, you wanna know the truth. I used to be a quiet, shy, soft spoken kid. I didn't kiss a girl till I was 18.

I don't know how old you are but it doesn't matter. I know what its like to be self-conscious and want to say a million things but you can't because of the fear of embarassment.

Your line about me being a "real charmer." Thats exactly what I was talking about when I said being a nice guy doesn't get you ****. Waiting your turn, walking on egg shells. Its all the same.Whether you listen to some lunatic from up north on the internet or not doesn't matter. You're going to come to the point where you realize this the hard way.

Do you offend people? Are you crass? Could you phrase things differently? Maybe. Does it matter if someones offended? Probably not. They either hold a grudge or they get over it. The only things you're gunna regret in life are the things you don't do...

But don't listen to me, take it from none other than Mr. Al Pachino....