Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #6701 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

Married and under age are no-go's, but she's only engaged...still hope yet.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #6702 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Married and under age are no-go's, but she's only engaged...still hope yet.
Perhaps I should try enticing her with the exotic moog solos of ELP?

Ok perhaps not.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #6703 (permalink)
daddy don't
 
Molecules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: the Wastes
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
You watch too many movies, John. I say this with love.
meh, my conscience is clean, i haven't shot anyone for profit. oh sorry i meant freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Perhaps I should try enticing her with the exotic moog solos of ELP?

Ok perhaps not.
Gentle Giant gets them EVERY time
__________________

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #6704 (permalink)
i'm yer huckleberry
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
meh, my conscience is clean, i haven't shot anyone for profit. oh sorry i meant freedom
Ohsnap!
__________________
spotify.
soundcloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #6705 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

I've been digging through the old family album and come up with one, or two.
We had a picture gallery for posting pics of our younger years, but I can't find it...
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:51 PM   #6706 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Thank you for your honesty but, goddamn, what a kick to the balls.

And I'd also like to note that sort of qualifies as patronizing too. Some chicks like nerds do they not?
ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh don't listen to marjin, he doesn't actually believe that, he just wants to score points against me. He's a prick like that.

Dude, you wanna know the truth. I used to be a quiet, shy, soft spoken kid. I didn't kiss a girl till I was 18.

I don't know how old you are but it doesn't matter. I know what its like to be self-conscious and want to say a million things but you can't because of the fear of embarassment.

Your line about me being a "real charmer." Thats exactly what I was talking about when I said being a nice guy doesn't get you ****. Waiting your turn, walking on egg shells. Its all the same.Whether you listen to some lunatic from up north on the internet or not doesn't matter. You're going to come to the point where you realize this the hard way.

Do you offend people? Are you crass? Could you phrase things differently? Maybe. Does it matter if someones offended? Probably not. They either hold a grudge or they get over it. The only things you're gunna regret in life are the things you don't do...

But don't listen to me, take it from none other than Mr. Al Pachino....

TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:51 PM   #6707 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
meh, my conscience is clean, i haven't shot anyone for profit. oh sorry i meant freedom
He's a marine not a member of blackwater.

I don't know if the guy has seen any action in Iraq or not.


Quote:
Gentle Giant gets them EVERY time
Ah yes, that's my plan, a candle light dinner, champagne and Octopus playing on vinyl. What every girl wants.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #6708 (permalink)
Me llamo Marijan
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 6,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh don't listen to marjin, he doesn't actually believe that, he just wants to score points against me. He's a prick like that.

Dude, you wanna know the truth. I used to be a quiet, shy, soft spoken kid. I didn't kiss a girl till I was 18.

I don't know how old you are but it doesn't matter. I know what its like to be self-conscious and want to say a million things but you can't because of the fear of embarassment.

Your line about me being a "real charmer." Thats exactly what I was talking about when I said being a nice guy doesn't get you ****. Waiting your turn, walking on egg shells. Its all the same.Whether you listen to some lunatic from up north on the internet or not doesn't matter. You're going to come to the point where you realize this the hard way.

Do you offend people? Are you crass? Could you phrase things differently? Maybe. Does it matter if someones offended? Probably not. They either hold a grudge or they get over it. The only things you're gunna regret in life are the things you don't do...

But don't listen to me, take it from none other than Mr. Al Pachino....

It's MARIJAN, asshole. And I'm sure your success with women had nothing to do with the fact that you look like an American Apparel model...It's all about the attitude...
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #6709 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

So you're making the assumption here that women only care about appearance.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #6710 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
So you're making the assumption here that women only care about appearance.
oh ma gee, god is definitly a yankee.

A PC-death match, to the end! Lets see you elitist, lefty clowns backpedal out of this one.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.