Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Spotlight
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #94 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
Boston is really neighborhoodie.

You know the right people, who know they right people, then they pay the police to make sure you cna get smokes for $3.

Come to somerville, i'll show you a good time.
Will do, would love to check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
Flordia isn't really the south. Once you hit the state line you enter a new level of hell.
Wow, you should prob go choke on a ****. Florida is the most diverse state I have ever seen. I grew up in the sticks, lived ten minutes from the beach, and five from the city. Back your **** up with some sort of logical explanation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarella View Post
You know it's fascinating reading what you guys think of living in your own particular areas in America.
Yeah, we hate on each others states until thousands of people die, then we become unified for a few years then go right back at it. Thats all it takes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glutoro View Post
SPAM ENDS HERE! Please continue with asking Big3 questions. Thanks.
You should consider typing in regular sized text once in a while, if I have a seizure b/c of you, I will hunt you down, but your right about asking the questions...

MyBigSnoopRain3dogg: Can i shove a can of SPAM in gluts rectum?

P.S. Sorry for taking up so much damn space, I know being naked and drunk isnt an excuse...

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."

Last edited by Seltzer; 04-11-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: quadruple post!
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote