Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Movies of All Time
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
khfreek
What a guy

Default Worst Movies of All Time

Since there was some discussion about worst movies in the Latest Film Seen thread, here is a thread for you to post the worst films you have seen in your lifetime, so that others may know to avoid them/watch them for the lulz. I've got one to start out with

Sleepover (2004)

"In the summer before their freshman year in high school, Julie has a sleepover in order to celebrate their rising to freshman year and to spend one last night with Hannah, her best friend who's moving to Vancouver. In an attempt to cast off their "less-than-cool" reputations once and for all, Julie and her friends enter into an all-night scavenger hunt against their popular girl rivals. Stealing dad's car, sneaking into a club, evading Julie's mother, and even a first kiss, anything is possible at Julie's sleepover."

I had to watch this movie because my little sister dared me to, and boy was it AWFUL. Besides not being funny at all, it sends the completely wrong message to women. In the end, the protagonist going into 9th grade makes out with the love interest going into the 12th grade, the obligatory fat girl has to resort to hooking up with a similarly fat guy, and the girls are not punished for sneaking out in the middle of the night. It features Steve Carell, and this is surely the worst work in his career.

The ball is in your court!