Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #429 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
yeah, i'm going to be disappointed because it's only going to last 3 minutes and i'm going to look stupid. I know how girls are about the whole " your 20 and still a virgin '' crap. I tried to **** a girl who was a year older than me when i was 17 and when she found out i was a virgin she didn't want anything to do with me.
Dude, since when has getting your nut off had ANYTHING to do with how a girl looks at you?

You've got to get something into your brain: If you're provided the opportunity to shag a broad and she doesn't know you're a virgin, then dive right the hell in and get it done. I don't care if it's 3 minutes or 3 seconds. Fuk her. Literally and figuratively. Get the whole virginity headcase mentality out of your brain. It's only clouding your judgment.
Yea, so what, you come in 3 minutes. When the girl asks you why it happened, you just tell her she was THAT GOOD.
She won't believe you, but it's the least you can do.

Then after that, you know what it feels like, you know what to expect, and you just work on your self control.

Guys have too damn much to worry about with women much less "what they'll think of them" during sex. Last I checked, sex was a self gratifying process just as much as a giving one. Guys need to stop being so damn sensitive and start giving credit to themselves and realize that girls find that confidence sexy too.