Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #486 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
Christ, Fal. How did I know your silence meant you were typing me a novel? :P
Well, I like to please :P

Quote:
There ARE other sensitive areas aside from the clit.
If somebody is more shy with women and we're talking about tips to do a good job muff diving to set a good impression, sucking and licking on and around the clit is a good simple way to start. You can worry about the other sensitive areas when you have the time and relationship where you can play around and find out what does it for them. The clit is a near definite yes, telling him to go off and do other things could end up in a resounding no. Each woman has different likes, etc, so it's tricky to pick something else that they'll like for sure.

Quote:
I guess some guys just need to acquire a taste for it, but I've been with a couple that enjoy the taste of pussy.
One of those things I guess. If I'm really horny I don't care and will do whatever whenever whereever. If I have my wits about me I tend to end up thinking "this isn't really all that cool". Like I say, I like going down on a woman. Doesn't mean I like the taste

Quote:
Your tongue, nor your **** will be able to vibrate - EVER.
That sounds to me more like a challenge than a fact ... :P

I'm certainly game for using toys in the bedroom. I did with my first girlfriend, I'd picked up a pocket rocket for her that we used to great effect. Since then I've taken the stance that if toys are to be used the woman has to buy them seeing as she'll be the one keeping them in the case of the split. With that exception I'm definitely an advocate. Holding a vibe against the clit while I make with the old in-out is something that my incompetent man brain can just about manage

Quote:
And clitoral stimulation and penetration are only two tasks. With all the knowledge you dropped on me about vaginas and oral sex, I did not realize you'd have problems with double-tasking.
What can I say. I'm only a man

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote