Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 12:00 PM   #6925 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Yes but this can happen for every country can't it to be fair? The English stereotype is hardly indicative of who we are at all. Being on forums such as this the only major difference I generally see is the differences in humour and of course calling Football:soccer

I think it's the media that put's up images of cultures and nationalities but in the end we all have the same dreams, aspirations and struggles it seems.
if by this you mean more subtle humor, then shit yeah. There are things in movies that I find hilarious that no one else i kow think are funny what-so-ever. eg, rock-n-rolla when the main character is being chased down the road...well pretty much all of guy ritchie, the real version of The Office as opposed to our retarded version. Im not sure if this is what you meant at all, just something Ive noticed and love. please correct me with harsh words if I am completely off track

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote