Music Banter - View Single Post - how crazy are you?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 04:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

I haven't done anything like jumping out of a plane ..

The last dangerous thing was crawl through a meltwater cave dug out by a small river on a moraine in front of a glacier. There were many tight spots where I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna be able to squeeze through, but by twisting my head right and pushing with my legs, I got through. Several times, we came to larger caves or domes in the moraine where we could see huge tons-large bits of the roof had fallen down.

Nevertheless, it was an awesome 3 hours crawl .. I have a fascination with caves and I love spelunking

I've also met a polar bear in the field once when we were stuck in a rubber boat by ice-floes drifting towards shore and locking us in. It's not really a stunt, though.

I've also jumped off a 15 metres high bridge into water and, uhm, once when we were teenagers, me and a friend padlocked us up in a german WW2 bunker and threw the key out through a small venting hole. Someone was supposed to come and get us out, but she never bothered to show up. We got out on our own eventually, though. Fortunately, the metal doors were pretty rusty