Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 04:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 390
Cool how crazy are you?

Whats the craziest stunt you've ever pulled?
And what is the most electrifying stunt you would love to pull off?
I ask this question because i feel its time for me to go on an adventure
before my bones start shaking.Jump out of a plane, ive done that. Once is enough lol.
chard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
tore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 5,935
Default

I haven't done anything like jumping out of a plane ..

The last dangerous thing was crawl through a meltwater cave dug out by a small river on a moraine in front of a glacier. There were many tight spots where I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna be able to squeeze through, but by twisting my head right and pushing with my legs, I got through. Several times, we came to larger caves or domes in the moraine where we could see huge tons-large bits of the roof had fallen down.

Nevertheless, it was an awesome 3 hours crawl .. I have a fascination with caves and I love spelunking


I've also met a polar bear in the field once when we were stuck in a rubber boat by ice-floes drifting towards shore and locking us in. It's not really a stunt, though.


I've also jumped off a 15 metres high bridge into water and, uhm, once when we were teenagers, me and a friend padlocked us up in a german WW2 bunker and threw the key out through a small venting hole. Someone was supposed to come and get us out, but she never bothered to show up. We got out on our own eventually, though. Fortunately, the metal doors were pretty rusty
__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
tore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
mr. goth glam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Waverly, VA.
Posts: 406
Default

Probably not bug house crazy, but Lord knows I'm getting there.
__________________
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/barnaclelapse/petty2.jpg
mr. goth glam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: lorain,ohio
Posts: 908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I haven't done anything like jumping out of a plane ..

The last dangerous thing was crawl through a meltwater cave dug out by a small river on a moraine in front of a glacier. There were many tight spots where I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna be able to squeeze through, but by twisting my head right and pushing with my legs, I got through. Several times, we came to larger caves or domes in the moraine where we could see huge tons-large bits of the roof had fallen down.

Nevertheless, it was an awesome 3 hours crawl .. I have a fascination with caves and I love spelunking


I've also met a polar bear in the field once when we were stuck in a rubber boat by ice-floes drifting towards shore and locking us in. It's not really a stunt, though.


I've also jumped off a 15 metres high bridge into water and, uhm, once when we were teenagers, me and a friend padlocked us up in a german WW2 bunker and threw the key out through a small venting hole. Someone was supposed to come and get us out, but she never bothered to show up. We got out on our own eventually, though. Fortunately, the metal doors were pretty rusty

Thats the line of work your in buddy =] looking for cave men? OI!






The craziest stunt i have ever pulled was.... HMMMMM There are many. But probably running down the street in my boxers at 2 below then hitting a cop car with a snowball.
coryallen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pale and Wan
 
Fruitonica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aus
Posts: 915
Default

I dunno? Looking back I haven't really done anything particularly daring. I always seem to hurt myself in completely innocuous activities.

The most interesting would be trying to walk on top of a large corrugated iron water tank whilst rolling it down a hill. The slope was gentle but I came close to breaking my neck a bunch of times.

Or trying to ride a motorcycle inside said tank. I really wish I has some pictures of that...


Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I haven't done anything like jumping out of a plane ..

The last dangerous thing was crawl through a meltwater cave dug out by a small river on a moraine in front of a glacier. There were many tight spots where I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna be able to squeeze through, but by twisting my head right and pushing with my legs, I got through. Several times, we came to larger caves or domes in the moraine where we could see huge tons-large bits of the roof had fallen down.

Nevertheless, it was an awesome 3 hours crawl .. I have a fascination with caves and I love spelunking
God, I'm just mildly claustrophobic. But that sounds like agony...
Fruitonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
cheezyridr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: sunny canadia
Posts: 131
Default

try this out:

1) take whatever cash you have and put it in your pocket.

2) cram a duffel bag with stuff you can't do without

3) get on your bike and ride in one direction untill you don't have enough $$ to get back.

4) start a new life, from scratch

anyone can do quick thrills like sky diving. walk the edge all day every day with no support, no one to have your back. that'll get yer blood movin
cheezyridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria
 
Thrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida/Buffalo/CT
Posts: 2,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezyridr View Post
try this out:

1) take whatever cash you have and put it in your pocket.

2) cram a duffel bag with stuff you can't do without

3) get on your bike and ride in one direction untill you don't have enough $$ to get back.

4) start a new life, from scratch

anyone can do quick thrills like sky diving. walk the edge all day every day with no support, no one to have your back. that'll get yer blood movin


That is real awesome. My entire life has been filled with crazy ****. Not really skydiving, but just stupid trouble kind of things. I get the most joy out of it. Id say Im about a 8.5/10 on the crazy scale. I often fall victim to 'you wont'
__________________


Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Al Dente
 
SATCHMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezyridr View Post
try this out:

1) take whatever cash you have and put it in your pocket.

2) cram a duffel bag with stuff you can't do without

3) get on your bike and ride in one direction untill you don't have enough $$ to get back.

4) start a new life, from scratch
I've made a life doing this very thing except instead of a bike i usually take a bus or hitchhike, more often its a combination of both. I have a child now so its not a lifestyle I can indulge myself in anymore.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria
 
Thrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida/Buffalo/CT
Posts: 2,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
I've made a life doing this very thing except instead of a bike i usually take a bus or hitchhike, more often its a combination of both. I have a child now so its not a lifestyle I can indulge myself in anymore.
Hey I live by an insane asylum and I did this for a while, and I have a kid now so can't do it anymore either, and I have a big one eyed monster. Are you me?
__________________


Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Al Dente
 
SATCHMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,690
Default

God help me If the secret of the universe is that I'm living inside your pants Thrice. Puts the whole big bang theory into perspective.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.