Music Banter - View Single Post - Make A Religion
Thread: Make A Religion
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 11:09 PM   #29 (permalink)
Kamikazi Kat
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95 View Post
Yeah totally athiests are just people who want to start a war against religion. So yes its very much the same outcome.
Like I said before we neither know if its true or false so I simply just dont bother with it, Ive never needed religion & dont think I ever will.
As for turning it into a serious thread, I dont think they were joking earlier when they said theyre gonna kill people etc . (Better watch your back )
I wouldn't say that atheist are people who want to start a war against religion, what I'm saying is that they are contributing to a pointless and fruitless arguement.

Although religion has had a much larger impact on things, atheism has the same potential to have such negative affects on mankind because its yet another belief that people are going to have, that people are going to push upon others, that people will argue with over, that people might even kill each other over. The main difference that is has with religion is followers of atheism aren't worshipping their particular God, which can lead to dangerous things. But I wouldn't be suprised if some atheist crusades started, something like from that episode of South Park where the 2 atheist sides were at war, fighting each other because each believed their life equation was correct. "Oh my science!" People are just that stupid.
Kamikazi Kat is offline   Reply With Quote