Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 06:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
coryallen2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahuuuta View Post
Well, im probably going to guess most people on here are christians, and sorry to say that i'm not and the bible just doesnt give me enough faith to believe in god, im the kind of person that has to see it to believe it, whether or not that is a good or bad thing. anyway i was reading bits and pieces of the bible and it just has some flaws in it, lets list some shall we?

firstly, the snake taunted adam and eve with a apple from the tree in the garden of eden, correct? the garden of eden "was" located in israel, which is near the mediterranean. . . . .apples DO NOT grow in the mediterranean....

secondly, at one point there was only cain, able and adam and eve, so think about this, where did cain's wife come from?

i will become a christian right now if someone answers that question for me, to this day no one can answer it, it was used in the Scopes Trial (1925). NO ONE CAN ANSWER IT, where did she come from.

So seeing as how not even the biggest christian can answer this questions, i will have to say there is no way to defend the biblical record. . . .

discuss.

You dont have to be a christian to answer those question, all you have to do is actually read the bible.

1st, there is not one instance in the book of genesis that claims an "apple" fell from any tree. It merely said "fruit". Matter of fact, the word "apple" isnt even in the book of genesis ever.

2nd, the whole creation even is split in two. there are two events described with two different sets of details. All the races did not come from Adam and Eve, despite popular Christian belief. All the primary races were created in the first chapter. Emphasis was put on the Adamite bloodline because that was bloodline that would ultimately remain pure all the way from Adam to Abraham to David to Jesus Christ.
coryallen2 is offline   Reply With Quote